Once the user is created the account remains inactive by default, until an administrator enables the newly created user
1. Go to Menu - Settings - Employees
2. Click Inactive users toggle to see the list of users with pending activation
3. Click the user you would like to activate
4. Looking at the user profile find the Give access button below
5. Click the Give access to the app button to enable the user account
6. The notification Saved means that the access has been granted.
Make sure that you checked the access rights and roles of the user. By default, users don't have any access rights and roles.
7. Assigns user rights and roles and click Save.
We suggest you assign Manager roles to most of the users.