Table of active cases
Modified on: Fri, 27 May, 2022 at 5:12 PM
- List of cases that require the most attention according to the rules of triage (case prioritization).
- Triage rules apply in full only to cases that have passed the initial review for adequacy of information and already contain the category of violation and priority.
- The triage rules, by default, work as follows:
- New messages (New / Unreviewed status) without consideration require the most attention, as the level of risk is not yet known.
- Then the messages are ranked according to a certain priority - the higher the priority - the higher the case will be.
- Then, within one priority, the case is ranked by the number of days left until the deadline - the fewer days - the higher the case.
- Triage rules can be cancelled by clicking on the sort buttons in the table.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.