Modified on: Fri, 27 May, 2022 at 4:51 PM
- This status may be inactive for some customers (optional).
- Transitional status, which means that at the end of the investigation, management has already made a decision and is taking steps to remedy the situation and / or punish the perpetrators.
- The status is valid until all the planned measures in accordance with the recorded decision of the management are not implemented.
- From this status, it is possible to move only to the statuses: "Closed - Measures taken" or "Closed - No measures taken".
- Only the Supervisor can assign a case status.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.