- The message has been suspended due to insufficient information for further action. The message is returned to the informant with an automatic message that in the absence of information, the case will be closed later.
- The case team should write questions about the missing information, and the informant should answer and provide the necessary details.
- During this status, the system continues to monitor and calculate the total actual response time to the message and, accordingly, the approaching deadline for the case.
- From this status, it is possible to move to the status: "Restored", or "Closed - No action taken".
- The case status can be assigned by the Analyst, Supervisor and Case Manager at any stage until the case is transferred to management and assigned the status "Pending Decision".
Need details Print
Modified on: Fri, 27 May, 2022 at 4:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.