Creating and delegating tasks
A Сase manager or Сoordinator can delegate tasks.
Tasks can only be delegated within a single case. Accordingly, delegated tasks must only relate to a case.
You can delegate one task only to one user.
- Go to the Tasks section in the side navigation menu.
- Download multiple tasks at once by clicking "Download Task Program".
- In the task card, write what you want to do in the field with the appropriate name.
- In the "Assigned to" field, select the performer from the drop-down list of the case team.
- In the "Due Date" field, specify the desired date.
- If possible, fill in the rest of the "Facts" and "Documents" attributes.
- Click the "Save" button to commit your changes.
After saving the task:
a comment field appears in the task card for discussing the task between the users involved
the user responsible - the performer receives an email about a new task;
the performer receives access rights to the materials and facts that were associated with the task in the task card;
the task appears in the task table of the performer and the author of the task.