1. Our independence from the management of your company. We do not collect or provide information about informants, which can be used to track or expose the personal data of system users.
2. Protection of data transmission. All data transmitted via the web interface is encrypted using SSL encryption.
3. Anonymity protection. Each informant receives a secret code to access the informant's office to continue to keep in touch with the team that is responding to his message anonymously.
4. Certified independent server. Your company's database is hosted on a third-party server.
We use only certified servers following the requirements of SOX 404, SAS 70, SSAE 16, as well as PCI DSS 3.0., ISO 27000, ISO 20000.
5. We do not have access to your data. The architecture of the system separates the database from the application to restrict the access of Ethicontrol employees to the incident database of your company. And the system, in turn, records any actions to access the database.
6. Protection of personal data following the EU Directive 95/46 / EC and Data Protection Directive, as well as the relevant national legislation.
7. Encryption and backup of data on the server.