The task of Ethicontrol is to help informants preserve their anonymity (upon request) not only from the company but also from any third parties in general, including our service.
To do this, we never track the number of incoming call, we do not record phone conversations, and our employees are trained to help you maintain anonymity.
To keep in touch with you in the future, we issue a unique secret code for each caller or visitor to the web profile. Using this code, you can independently check the status of message processing or get information on the case without identifying yourself in the future.
We ask you to adhere to the following rules to make the task as complicated or as expensive as possible for those wishing to identify you:
- do not make calls from the territory of your organization;
- do not make calls from the means of communication that belong to your company or about which it is notified;
- do not make calls from the means of communication which you used to make calls to the means of communication of your company (or about which it is notified);
- do not make calls in the presence of persons whom you do not trust;
- do not make calls in the presence of the means of communication from which you made calls to the means of communication of your company (or about which it is notified);
- do not transmit information that will help identify you indirectly.
We give similar recommendations regarding the use of the web form.