Press Menu - Users - Members. At the top right, click "Create" to create one new member, or "Import" for bulk import.
Fill the table using the prompts. You can fill in directly in the system manually, and you can copy the information from the existing table.
Instructions for filling in the fields:
- Column C - Code - identification code of the participant;
- Columns E-G - Subdivisions. For a less branched structure, Subsection 2 and Subsection 3 columns can be left blank;
- Column I - e-mail of the participant;
- Column J - e-mail of the head;
- Column K - Risk category. This parameter can later be used to filter participants in Groups. Example: "New employees for the first half of 2020